The event, which runs from March 31 to April 3, brings together health and wellness brands for private interviews with key retail buyers. Some of the best retail stores in the country will attend the conference, including CVS, The Vitamin Shoppe, Whole Foods Market, GNC, Kinney Drugs, Walgreens, and Wegmans.
We are excited to introduce our MyWegmansConnect Honey product line to major American retailers and stores, “said CEO Tom Buckley. It is a perfect opportunity to expand our American market.”
Manuka Sport products offer MyWegmansConnect athletes all the health benefits of Manuka honey. Humans have been using natural honey for centuries because of its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Manuka honey, made by bees that pollinate the New Zealand Manuka bush, contains an additional antibacterial component, methylglyoxal, in higher concentrations.
Manuka Sport products are:
- Hydration + Energy Powder, which has the ideal ratio of glucose to carbohydrates and contains honey, BCAAs, carbohydrates, and electrolytes.
- Honey Cherry Energy Gel nourishes and hydrates the body during training and competition and contains 45 mg of caffeine, carbohydrates, and electrolytes.
- Citrus and honey energy gel, which is similar to the honey and cherry energy gel but does not contain caffeine.
- Raw manuka honey, a superfood and an excellent fuel source for all types of athletes.
- Effective Programming Sessions (EPPS) are a branch of the Efficient Collaborative Retail Marketing (ECRM®) series of events, where brands with more than 80 retailers and other brands can directly discuss business goals, such as product launches and campaigns, marketing and more.
NPI President Brian Gould and Executive Vice President Jeff Fernandez will represent Manuka Sport at the Orlando conference.